Thursday, January 29, 2009

Johnny Jump-Up



This video shows what a good helper Paul can be with Caleb. He insists on either swinging or bouncing the Johnny Jump-Up for Caleb. It is too tempting; he can't leave it alone when Caleb is in it. We never got a swing for this very reason. Poor Caleb hasn't gotten the chance to experiment with the jumping yet. He doesn't seem to mind Paul too much though. It's like that Bill Cosby routine where he sends out a barrage of commands to his children that they never respond to like, "Come here, come here, come here, COME HERE, COME HERE! COME HERE!!!" But if you were to say, "Money for the Children," you would only have to say it once, quietly and all the kids come running. Likewise, Paul ears are tuned into the sound of that Johnny Jump-Up and he comes running. He is always asking Caleb if he can have a turn. He knows he's too big, but maybe he thinks that if Caleb says yes...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL Paul is such a funny boy! And caleb seems to be quite patient. :)

Emily said...

Seriously- I can't get enough of those boys! TOO CUTE!

Jennifer Groves said...

That is too cute. Those boys are going to be good buddies I can tell.

Tracy Giles said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I want a turn! Speaking of Bill Cosby, he's coming to town. If tickets weren't out of control expensive then I would get some. Oh well.