

I have watched several friends and family struggle through sickness and death of loved ones these past months and it causes me to reflect on the significance of life and living life in the way the Savior would. After hearing of another friend's baby's illness today I stopped and pondered, my heart ached and tears came. I can't help but feel a greater love and appreciation for my family. It makes me want to be a little more patient, a little more carefree, and little more kind, and little more forgiving.
4 comments:
:) I loved this entry:)!
Great paot. We all need the reminder. Life is precious! I love you!
Amen to that! Life is too short to take for granted.
I totally agree! I try to thank heavenly father for my family everyday. It's amazing what a big blessing they truly are. I too need to stop and be a little more patient and kind, especially as an example for my daughter.
Post a Comment