Caleb is so freakin' adorable! I can't beleive how big he has gotten! funny..I had a dream about you and thought about how much I missed you and then realized I hadn't visited your blog in a while! Ahhh..I have been so busy with the new house and getting mortgage stuff taken care of in time to close..it has just been frantic around here :) I'm so glad to here every one is doing well.
1 comment:
Caleb is so freakin' adorable! I can't beleive how big he has gotten! funny..I had a dream about you and thought about how much I missed you and then realized I hadn't visited your blog in a while! Ahhh..I have been so busy with the new house and getting mortgage stuff taken care of in time to close..it has just been frantic around here :) I'm so glad to here every one is doing well.
Post a Comment