Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

We had a good Halloween. What constitutes a good Halloween? The kids got enough candy for Pat and I to be able to pick out the good stuff and the kids won't notice. My mouth is watering just thinking about the Rolos and Baby Ruth's.

We went to our church Trunk-or-Treat/Halloween party. It was a fun time. I had a lot more fun than I thought I would, but I think that's because I had low expectations due to previous experiences. However, I probably shouldn't think like that because Halloween is really for the kids right? And everyone isn't here on this earth to make me happy. Why should it matter if I had a good time anyway as long as the kids were happy.

We took the kids trick-or-treating afterwards in a nearby neighborhood. Caleb kept trying to walk into people's houses, but overall it was successful and profitable.




Caleb was a monkey and Paul was a dragon.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe Caleb is walking!! Wow time flies :) Cute little Dannenberg kids!!!

The Allens said...

Cute costumes! Caleb looks so roly poly in that monkey suit! Glad you got a good haul this year. :)

danberg said...

so cute! looks like fun.

Amber said...

Oh those costumes are so cute (not to mention the kids inside them)!

Emily said...

They were so cute. I love the picture of them from behind. That's so funny that Caleb wanted to go in people's houses. He's so funny.