As I was blogging I came across this picture on a friend's blog. She took a vacation to Hawaii and she had more than just beautiful beaches and Polynesian dancers to look at... This picture totally made my day. I was instantly over the bathroom incident as I was trying to contain my outright laughter. I hope this brightens your day as much as it did mine.
6 comments:
LOL you just made me day, glad you loved the pic!
Hilarious! It looks like he's actually flexing his butt!
The stockings look amazing, but that is not the first word that comes to mind about this view. Funny stuff.
So funny and scary at the same time!
GROSS! LOL---hahaha I thought your title was hinting about a cute little piano lesson story. Boy was I wrong! hehehe
Isn't being a mother great! I just yelled at Brin for spilling her cup of milk on the couch. Now as I sit blogging to escape my "real world" I am relieved to know that I am not the only stressed out mom on the block! :)
Holy cow this post totally made my day--HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment