Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Finished!!!!




I am so excited to be finished with my most recent project! It took me all year. I started last year right after Christmas, and my goal was to have it done by Thanksgiving. It feels so good to be done. I made Christmas stockings for my family. A couple years ago I made an advent calendar, and next year I will make a tree skirt. I just love Christmas decorations. The stockings started out as kits you can buy from Bucilla (I did not design them; I am not that creative). I can't wait to hang them up on Friday.

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

They look awesome! And I'm glad you wrote down the pattern name...I couldn't remember.

Becca said...

Wow, those are great. Good job.

The Allens said...

Wow, those are amazing! Great job! It always feels so good to finish a project like that.
I'm sorry about your bathroom experience...not fun. Public restrooms are the worst! Luckily Katie doesn't usually have to go while we're out, but ask Elizabeth...she has a pretty nasty story.

Debbie said...

Wow, these look great! Oh, and I am glad you found my blog, I found yours a few weeks ago, I just had not left a comment!

Amy Hall said...

Impressive!!!!! Noah has a stocking like these that I started on bed rest but it is still sitting in my pile of things to finish! :)

jaredelizabeth said...

Hey, they look fabulous. They are even cooler than I imagined when you told me about them.

Crafty Momma said...

Wow, what a cute idea! I wish I would have known about this last year before I bought mine online. They are so cute and detalailed! way to go!

the Gardners said...

Wow! Those look amazing. We got some really cool stockings when we got married (kind of crafty looking) and I've been looking for something similar to get for the kids. Maybe this will work. I still can't believe you made these! Great Job!

Tracy Giles said...

Those turned out so great! I love them!! You did a fantastic job :)

Mandi said...

Those look great! I hope to make stockings and would love it if they turned out 1/10 as cute as yours!

Emily said...

Those turned out so cute! Good job! I was actually just remembering the other day that you were working on those. That is a lot of work. You are my inspiration! :)

Kristina Rowley said...

They look so great! Good job!