

Paul loves to do crafts. He got a bunch of craft supplies for Christmas. Paul has discovered the stapler, and wants to use the stapler instead of glue. It is less of a mess, but I have stepped on a couple staples in the carpet lately, and I think I prefer the glue. Caleb painted for the first time the other day. He did really well. No paint got on any surface that couldn't easily be wiped off. However, he did taste the paint a few times. The paint was labeled non-toxic, but by his reactions it still didn't taste good. I am not sure why he even tried it a second or third time. I guess if at first you don't succeed, try try again.

I made masks and capes for the boys this last week. They've been superhero playing. It's the equivalent of princess dresses for girls I suppose.
7 comments:
I love crafts!
I hope that paint came off of everything!! I am afriad to do super messy things with Delia because when she decides she wants to do it again...it's without mommy's help! One of these days I will get the courage and just do it!
I love how excited Caleb looks and how proud of himself he looks while painting. So cute.
Awe, they are having a blast! Those masks are awesome & hey we missed you at playgroup yesterday! :)
Perhaps it is the equivalent of a Princess dress, minus the hefty price tag. I wish i was gifted enough to sew the girls dresses because they are not cheap.
I love the pics of the painting disaster. He looks so proud (and happy!). :)
I love their masks! They look so cute. :)
Caleb is so cute covered in paint. You are such a fun mom to let him get messy like that! I love your super hero stuff, can I borrow your pattern?
Post a Comment