He's a superstar one day and then the next day a complete failure (pooping on the carpet included). I am frustrated because he knows how... I know I am not the only one to go through this, and I do understand that he is still in the learning process, but right now I just want to complain a little. Feel sorry for me today and I will feel sorry for you when it's happening to you another day.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry Susan! We're right there with you, in the same boat. Little stinkers! (literally)
Done! I feel your pain.
Sorry! These are the down moments that make it totally exciting when they have success.... 2 steps forward one day and one step back the next.
Just for a laugh... my friends little girl took to doing both #1 and #2 in the backyard while they were hosting a neighborhood party there.
I am sorry. I think potty training is one of the most frustrating things. You have no control...they do!
It's so frustrating. I scrubbed more poop off the side of the toilet today. Good Grief. How does he get it on the side of the toilet, on his legs, and on the floor, but not in the toilet? I feel like it goes everywhere but the one place it's supposed to be. Sheesh. I definitely feel you!
Post a Comment