Monday, September 26, 2011

Flip Flops

Caleb asked to wear flips flops the other day and I told him we didn't have any that fit him. I explained to him that flip flops are the shoes that have the "thing" between your toes. So he stuffed baby wipes between his toes and in all seriousness declared he was now wearing flip flops. I laughed.

He also was outside the tub recently and stuffed a towel between his butt cheeks and declared he had a tail. I laughed and then washed the towel.


This sweet boy is growing up too fast.

3 comments:

Amy Hall said...

I have not chuckled this hard in awhile! What a character :).

Jessica said...

Why no picture of the tail? ;) What a funny boy, great stories!

Tracy Giles said...

Good times. Caleb is a crack up. I love all of your updates. Camille is so cute. Every time I see her she seems to be growing developmentally. I always look at Lily and think she's getting so big, but I really mean doing more things/ growing up. Lily is so tiny, nowhere near getting big :) I think that about Camille. She's getting so big = doing so much more now.