I love how much she smiles and coos. What a pleasant little girl she is. She is rolling over and putting everything in her mouth. We tried the rice cereal and it didn't goes as well as I hoped. Lots of gagging and spitting. We'll keep trying because her stool needs to solidify. Something's got to change in that department.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Getting Bigger - I Think
Camille's cheeks just keep getting bigger. :) Actually, I am not so sure she is growing very much. I look at pictures from 2 months ago and she looks pretty much the same. She has a doctor's appointment for her 6 month immunizations next week so I guess we'll see.
I love how much she smiles and coos. What a pleasant little girl she is. She is rolling over and putting everything in her mouth. We tried the rice cereal and it didn't goes as well as I hoped. Lots of gagging and spitting. We'll keep trying because her stool needs to solidify. Something's got to change in that department.


I put Camille in one of my baby outfits the other day. She looked very similar to my baby pictures. Minus the red hair and freckles.
I love how much she smiles and coos. What a pleasant little girl she is. She is rolling over and putting everything in her mouth. We tried the rice cereal and it didn't goes as well as I hoped. Lots of gagging and spitting. We'll keep trying because her stool needs to solidify. Something's got to change in that department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment