Wednesday, May 22, 2013

October and November in a Nutshell

The boys played soccer for the first time. They both really enjoyed it.


Camille likes to be chased. She spent a large portion of soccer practice
and games wandering off hoping I would chase after her.

Camille wore this costume last year. She really hasn't grown much. I love
this costume so I was excited she got to wear it again.

Ninja, Pirate, Bug

Sophie and Camille. Sophie lives across the street and they have become
fast friends.

Awesome weather in November!



The water somehow found it's way down the slide.

My mom keeps reminding me that the grass grows back and not to be so
uptight. I let the mud puddle go on for a couple months and then decided
that if she wants mud puddles in her backyard we can come visit, but I am
not a fan of it in mine.





No comments: