Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Backyard

As far as the kids were concerned, the only thing that mattered about the unpacking and moving-in process was the backyard. Pat's father came and brought a swing set, a trampoline, and a washer and dryer as house warming gifts! He is the best! The swing set took all day in the humidity, and it was nearly dark before the kids got to play on it, but it was worth the wait.

Pat and Grandma hard at work.

Paul and Camille. It has taken us all year to get the grass to grow in.
The sod was laid in June on clay dirt and we didn't move in until August
to water it. There were several areas that never did grow and we ended
up seeding. Grass is harder to grow than I thought. :)

Camille talking on her shoe phone.


Happy Caleb!
.

1 comment:

liz said...

I love seeing your house and yard. It makes me happy to picture you guys playing there in that cool backyard. I wish we could just pop over to jump on the trampoline! MISS YOU!!!