Wednesday, May 22, 2013

December

As I went through the December pictures it became apparent that it was not well documented. Here are a few things that we did:


We made a popcorn string for the first time ever. Caleb got bored of it after
couple minutes, but Paul was into it. I made an advent calendar that you
open a little box everyday and inside the box is a candy, activity, or gift.
It was a lot of fun. We did a lot of fun activities as a family that way. I wish
I could have found a picture of the advent calendar because it's super cute.
I am in a pinterest group and each month you make a craft at someone's
house. It has been a ton of fun. I hosted the advent calendar craft.

The boys got Gameboys for Christmas from their cousins. Highlight of the
year in their opinion.

This is how Camille spends most of her time...getting into stuff.


I asked Pat to give Camille a bath. He tossed the whole basket of tub toys
into the tub; including the basket. I can't complain though, at least the
water is below her neck.

Caleb and his friend Mason from across the street. These two keep each
other company everyday.

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

I love all your posts!! It's so fun to see your kids playing in a big backyard! I bet they love it :) Camille is getting so big :( I feel like I hardly know her. I love it when you update your blog. It's so fun to see what you've been up to.