Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween


Paul was a monkey for Halloween. It was fun to take him to the Trunk-or-Treat. He was more interested in the other kids and their costumes than the candy. We had a difficult time getting him to walk from trunk to trunk because he wanted to look and take it all in.
So, Paul enjoys suckers. Whenever there was an option for him to pick a sucker that's what he chose, but since I wanted candy too, I had to choose for him some of the time. Another characteristic I noticed was when there wasn't a sucker to choose from he'd pick the shiny wrappers, which always seemed to be the big, fat tootsie rolls. So we got alot of suckers and big tootsie rolls that he doesn't even like. I like them okay though.

2 comments:

Mel said...

love the costume! him and jaden were twinners! :)

tv reviews said...

cute lookin monkey