Monday, November 5, 2007
One, Two, Three!!!
A couple weeks ago I was making cookies, and Paul was helping me (eat the dough). I was counting as I was putting scoops of ingredients in. I said, "one, two." Paul then said, "THREE!!" I did a double take. I tried it again to make sure I heard him right. On que he'd say three everytime after two. When Pat got home I couldn't wait to show him Paul's new trick! So right on que again he said, "THREE!!" Right after that Paul said, "one, two, THREE!!" Pat and I did a double take again. Did he just count to three? Sure enough, he did it a couple more times right then. "One, two, THREE!!" We are so proud! I wanted to get it on video to show on the blog, but the little stinker hasn't done it on que since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was so cute!!! Don't you love it when they start saying things that pleasantly surpise you? Oh, and I loved working at the Bean Museum as a hostess. I got to give reptile shows(when I had to get over my fear of snakes!! yikes!) and plan "Wildlife Adventures" classes for the kids and teach them all about wildlife. I loved it!! I wish I could do it again. I was lucky I got them job because my dad works there, has seince I was 3 years old, so I know that museum like the back of my hand!! Thanks for noticing!! Ahhh, the memories!
Yea Paul!! You're getting so smart.
Post a Comment