Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Solution



So we have a temporary fix for the bloody noses. We just put cushions down on the floor in front of the couch. That way he climbs onto the couch himself and he has a softer face plant. We can't get him to stop jumping off things, so this seems like an okay solution for now. I am sure if I was strict enough I could get him to stop, but I just get tired of telling Paul "no, stop, don't." I feel like I tell him not to do things constantly because he is always into things; he's just a busy bee. So this is my lazy way of side stepping confrontation.

3 comments:

Kristina Rowley said...

Paul is such a cute kid. I wish I could hang out with you everyday and see all the repeats of Megan in him. However, Paul is definatly more brave than Megan was. I miss you guys so much. You are such great friends. Love Ya!

Jessica said...

Good thinking with the cusions, if you can't beat them join them! Well... sort of. I'm glad you got to go see the trains, my youngest brother was a train FANATIC and we always enjoyed taking him to places like that. I know Thomas the tank engine and all his friends too, I think those toys are good to have he played with them forever!

The Allens said...

I think it's great that you put the cushions on the floor. You'll be the fun mom, not the strict one. All the kids will like coming over to your house!