I walked into the bathroom the other day to find Paul's bath water as deep as a swimming pool. Pat's reply was he likes it that deep. Dad's always seem to be more carefree.
I laughed when Pat told us about the bath tub last week when he home taught us, but it's more funny seeing the picture. By the way, the brownie's he and Paul made were fabulous and I've been rationing them all week to make them last. yum!
that scares me! dan acutally puts less water than i do, but he is very cautious about his little princess, and i am fine with that. they are as different as brothers can be in many ways, its funny that they are so close in age and still so different.
I was just checking your blog and I saw your favorite places to go on your map. You have to make the trip to Hyland Hills Park and Recreation. It is a cool mini golf course and go carts.
9650 Sheridan Blvd Westminster, CO 80031-2507 United States P: (303) 650-7587 If you like this kind of stuff, you will not be disappointed!
That is so funny. I am laughing out loud. Well at least Paul is not afraid of the water. He will be a good swimmer I think. Erik has done the same thing with our kids. Dads are so fun.
7 comments:
I laughed when Pat told us about the bath tub last week when he home taught us, but it's more funny seeing the picture. By the way, the brownie's he and Paul made were fabulous and I've been rationing them all week to make them last. yum!
That's funny, Dad's are more lax. Dan did the same thing in Sophie's bath, although I think it was out of ignorance. :)
that scares me! dan acutally puts less water than i do, but he is very cautious about his little princess, and i am fine with that. they are as different as brothers can be in many ways, its funny that they are so close in age and still so different.
I was just checking your blog and I saw your favorite places to go on your map. You have to make the trip to Hyland Hills Park and Recreation. It is a cool mini golf course and go carts.
9650 Sheridan Blvd
Westminster, CO 80031-2507
United States
P: (303) 650-7587
If you like this kind of stuff, you will not be disappointed!
That is so funny. I am laughing out loud. Well at least Paul is not afraid of the water. He will be a good swimmer I think. Erik has done the same thing with our kids. Dads are so fun.
seriously looking at the post again, it looks like paul has been photoshop-ed into that bathtub! fun times.
That is hilarious! Looks like paul had fun!
Post a Comment