Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paul's 2 Year Portraits

14 comments:

Amy Hall said...

So cute!

Leslie & Matt said...

What a cutie-where did you have these taken?

Jennifer Groves said...

Very cute pictures. Where did you have them done? Paul looks like he had fun having the pictures taken, and for my kids that is half the battle.

Dannenbergs said...

JC Penney. We like the one at Park Meadows Mall.

Tracy Giles said...

I love your slide show. I can't put mine up until I send out my mom's pictures. I want it to be a surprise, but I don't know if I can wait. It was fun going with you guys. I almost feel like it's a tradition now to take the kids to get their pictures taken together each year. We went to pick ours up tonight and when we pulled up to JC Penney, Lily asked where you and Paul were. Anyway, Paul looks really cute. I'm glad you got some good pictures :)

Heather said...

Wow, I can never get Tommy to look at the camera. Paul looks so cute. He did such a good job. I love them. We sure do miss you.

jaredelizabeth said...

Very cute...where'd ya get them done? He is very photogenic.

netcampbell said...

I agree with Heather. I will can never get Ty look at the camera. Paul did VERY GOOD. Really cute!

Jessica said...

Paul's so cute. I have a hard time paying to have someone take Sophie's pictures, because I take so many of my own! But you've inspired me that it's worth it!
I can't believe how far long you are, 34 weeks?!?! You don't look that pregnant AT ALL.

danberg said...

cute picutres! he has grown since we saw you last, it looks like. looks like he had a good time as well with pictures, yah for that! we miss you guys, hope to see you soon!

The Allens said...

Paul's pictures turned out great! He doesn't seem to mind the camera!

Crafty Momma said...

My Goodness!! He is growing up way too fast! Wow! What a little man! I love the picture of just his foot on the rock! So cute!

Mandi said...

He is soooo cute! I love the pictures. I hope everything is still going well with you! Are you having appointments every other week yet? I hope you are feeling well!!! Good luck!

Kristina Rowley said...

Where do you go to get his pics? They are always so cute!!!!