Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Water World

So this is our last trip to Water World this summer. I finally remembered to take our camera. Paul loves the kiddy sections. They have quite a bit for younger kids there. Paul can go on a number of the adult tube rides as well. I have loved this summer not having to go to camp, and having Pat home for most evenings. I am sad that it is almost over. I still have a couple months before the snow to enjoy the fabulous fall weather.




4 comments:

Jessica said...

Where's water world? Looks like fun! I will miss summer too, but we'll be sure and have a lot of fun this fall.

Amber said...

We just went to Roaring Springs for the last time on Tuesday (and froze!!). So sad to see summer go! Cute pictures. Looks like Paul loves the water park as much as my girls do!

Jennifer Groves said...

Next time you go to water world, sounds like not until next summer, give us a call. We are pretty close to it. We could go together. Looks like you had a really fun summer. Yay for not having to go to scout camp this year!

Heather said...

Yeah! No scout camp. I love Pauls suit. Its so cute!