
So Paul and I took an unexpected trip last week to Boise. Patrick was out of town again, and for some reason this time him being away was too much for me. I am pretty sure it had to do with being pregnant and having unstable hormone levels. My parents flew Paul and I to Boise so we wouldn't be alone. Thanks mom and dad.
While we were there Paul made a discovery. We were in Walmart one day and I was paying attention to something other than Paul. I turned around and saw a kid with a Caution: Wet Floor sign over his head. At first glance I thought, "Where is that kid's mother?" Then I realized it was my kid. So Gross! This incident happened on other occasions while we were in Boise, and I finally gave in and got my camera out.
6 comments:
he is so cute! it was good to talk to you susan the other night! looks like you had fun in boise, glad you got to go on a trip :) we love you guys!
What, you were in Boise and didn't tell us! We would have loved to meet you at Walmart to see this in person! You better tell us next time you come up this way!
I do the same thing when Erik is gone, except Grand Junction is only a 4 hour drive. I love the sign over Paul's head..that is so cute, and yet so gross! :)
Sooooo Funny!!! Just another reason why I think Paul is one of the cutest kids we know.
Where is that boy's mother? Too funny. :)
Holy Cow! It has been way too long since I looked at your blog. I absolutely LOVE Paul's two-year portraits. Where did you get them done? I am with you on the snow cones. I told John I am going to have him build me a snow cone shack when the kids are teenagers, and let them run it during the summer. Tiger's Blood and Lime will be the two flavors I get almost every day. Yum!
Post a Comment