Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a Ham








I finally got some pictures of Caleb. My friend Tracy got a nice camera for Christmas and I let her practice on Caleb. Just kidding. She was so nice to do it for me. Didn't they turn out good? Thanks Tracy!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Gosh your kids are so stinking cute!!!

Jessica said...

Would you look at that face? Susan he is seriously adorable!

Leslie & Matt said...

They did turn out great! He is such a cutie! Love it when they find thier smile too!

Amber said...

They really did turn out good! And I have a hunch it has more to do with an adorable kid and less to do with a good camera!

The Wanbergs said...

Those pictures couldn't be more perfect! He is so adorable!

Tracy Giles said...

I agree with the person who said it has more to do with Caleb than the camera. Thanks though for letting me practice. I want you to come back in a few weeks so we can do it again. Practice makes perfect. Your kids are so photogenic that it makes someone like me who is just learning feel good about the pictures. I had a lot of fun!