Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Mystery Solved
Okay, I know I said that I would post the word that Paul has been saying lately, but I figured it out before I could ask for my bloggers help. Paul has been pointing to the top of the frig lately and saying, "buy-ease." I would ask him to show me and then he'd follow up with, "Go buy it." He has been asking for strawberries. Ha! Those three syllable words are tricky. I love a good puzzle, and I feel like Sherlock Holmes when I figure it out. In the past I have kept frozen strawberries in the freezer to make smoothies with, and that's why he's pointing to the frig. I just happened to buy strawberries a few days ago and when I asked him to show me this time he opened the frig and pointed to them. So really I didn't do anything intelligent to figure it out, but...oh well. I love my little Paul, and the only reason he likes strawberries is because I give him a dish of sugar to dip them in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He looks like a happy boy!!! Mmmmm, strawberries and sugar sound really good right now. I'm so glad you figured it out!
Ha ha, I'm glad you figured it out. Yum, I LOVE strawberries and sugar too, Paul!
I love how you shared all the positive things that you love about Paul. Sometimes the battles of will get in our way of seeing just how amazing our toddlers truly are. He really is such a good kid!
ha ha, I love how little 2 year olds talk! It is one of my favorite things about Kendall. It seriously is like a puzzle trying to figure out what it is they are trying to say. I so enjoy it now, because the cute talk goes away. :(
Another mystery is history! My kids also have a new found love of strawberries dipped in a bowl of sugar. I cut an entire carton one day, set, it on the table with a bowl of sugar for all of us to share, and went to check on Grayden. When I came back the fruit and sugar were gone, but there were two very red and sticky girls with BIG smiles on thier faces!!
I wanted to share with you a delicious dip for "buy-ease" that I think you guys might like. Especially if you like dipping your strawberries in something....
1 jar (the smaller one) of Jiffy Marshmellow Fluff
1 package of cream cheese
1 tsp. of Vanilla extract
Let the cream cheese set out and get to room temperature or at least soften. Combine the Fluff, cream cheese and the vanilla in a blender and blend until there are no lumps of cream cheese. Serve with a variety of fruit! (Strawberries are the best with it, though!)
I keep it in a sealed container in the fridge and it lasts a couple of days....if your family has enough restraint not to eat all in one sitting! :)
Post a Comment