Thursday, November 1, 2007
Tricks, No Treats
So here is our pitiful Halloween story. On Sunday we got Paul out of his crib covered in throw-up. Pat and Paul stayed home from church. That night it felt like I had been elbowed in the eye. I couldn't sleep well and my eyelids kept sealing shut. In the morning we concluded Pink Eye. That morning Paul woke up in his crib in the same situation as the morning before. So Paul got a bath and we washed all the bed linens again. Tuesday night Pat and I weren't feeling so good. We were up all night long. He was camped out by the toilet. I was bad, but Pat was worse. After getting two hours of sleep Paul woke up and we spent most of the holiday nibbling on crackers and watching cartoons to keep Paul somewhat occupied. We did not go trick-or-treating due to nausia and splitting headaches, not to mention a highly contagiuos eye. We didn't even carve our pumpkin. Halloween night the Pink Eye traveled to the other eye. It is a good thing our camera is out of commission because any pictures taken within the last week wouldn't be pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sad! HEre is something to do at home with the flu, I am tagging you! Go to my blog to get the tag info!
Sorry you guys are sick, that stinks! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment