
I got this idea from my friend Stacey. I put sprinkles in Paul's oatmeal to see if he would eat the oatmeal. Sure enough, down it went. I have found that he will at least take a couple of bites of whatever I put in front of him if it has sprinkles. For lunch today he picked the sprinkles off his nachos and left the nachos, but I guess he's at least eating some.
4 comments:
great idea....I'll have to try it before my kids starve themselves to death.
That's a good idea, haven't had to pull that out for my rolli polli yet but I'll remember it for future reference.
I hope you're feeling better, you looked great at church today!
that is hilarious, great idea! emmy loves oatmeal, so i don't have that problem yet. but i can think of several other foods i am going to try that on.
Yay! I'm glad it worked!
Post a Comment