
We have a cupboard in our dining room that we hold food in because we don't have enough cabinets in our kitchen. So Paul will often go shopping in the cupboard, not to say it would be any different if it was located in the kitchen cabinets, but he frequently finds items from the cupboard and will come and find me. His three favorite things to bring me out of the cupboard are Grits, Nonfat Dry Milk, and Chicken Bouillon. For some reason the packaging on these products always seem to catch his eye and he wants whatever is inside. So the other day instead of trying to convince Paul for the hundredth time that he won't like the Nonfat Dry Milk if I open it, I just gave him some to hopefully get him to stop asking for it. The only problem is, is that he liked it! He was asking for more! On the upside, if we ever have to live off of food storage items I know that Paul will at least eat the Dry Milk. I am looking forward to the next time he asks me for the Chicken Bouillon...
7 comments:
So funny! At least he's not a picky eater right now!
HILARIOUS! I guess you take what you can get right? Is is eating it dry? Too funny.
That is so funny! I didn't think anyone liked dry milk, although I guess I've never tried it out on my kids. It's funny what they like sometimes! You're a good mom to just let him try it.
So I would call him crazy for his strange eating habits if I didn't have a 2-year-old who likes Cheetos dipped in Sprite (um, gross!). Pretty funny stuff though!
Very funny! The things kids will eat :)
That is hilarious and so disgusting and so like something Paul would do. That kid is so funny.
What a funny little guy.
Post a Comment