Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Few Pics

Here is a rare picture of Caleb. We don't have many pictures of him awake. Unlike Paul as an infant, Caleb is pretty mellow and low maintenance. Ahhh :)

Paul has been very good to Caleb. Paul is definitely going through an adjustment period, but I think it's more an adjustment to life with less mom than life with a baby around. I am still in recovery mode and unable to do a lot of walking and lifting. Grandma has been a ton of help, but for a 2 year old sometimes there's no substitute for mom.

Grandma bought a mud bath kit. The soap looks like mud. Paul has been asking for an unusal amount of baths. So much fun!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, he looks sooo tiny compared to Paul. And quite a handsome little devil! Also I LOVE the mud bath idea. My girls would eat it up (quite literally!)!!!

danberg said...

he looks so sweet! glad your mom is there still. i am sure its nice to have help! we think about you guys all the time! just wish money and time permitted us to see you more ! seriously, caleb is a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

So amazing! He is so cute.
I thought that Caleb and Paul laying next to each other was Paul playing with a "baby brother" doll....I didn't realize it was the real baby!
Wow!

Jessica said...

Caleb is so so cute! Thanks for sharing more pictures. That mud bath stuff looks cool, never heard of it... just perfect for Paul!

Crafty Momma said...

Look at all that hair on Caleb!! Paul looks like he is really liking his new brother and seems like he is adjusting well. Good luck with recovery!!

Kristina Rowley said...

Oh, what fun times! Caleb is very cute, and I am glad he is still mellow for you for now. I love the mud bath as well. Where does your mom find such fun things? She has always been so good at that!