Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Tribute to Paul

Since the baby is coming in less than a week (my c-section was moved up to this Friday) I thought I would do a post with some of Paul's baby pictures. I am sure there will be a lot of new baby pictures soon, and I wanted to look back and remember Paul as a baby. He is still very baby-like to me, but I have a feeling when the new one comes Paul will all of a sudden seem huge and more kid-like.





7 comments:

Emily said...

Kevin and I always comment on how stinking cute Paul is!!! We just love it!!! I'm sure your second will be just as cute! Congrats and good luck!

jaredelizabeth said...

That's a great idea to have a tribute to Paul. Why did you get to move your date up? That's great. Let me know if you need anything.

jaredelizabeth said...

That's a great idea to have a tribute to Paul. Why did you get to move your date up? That's great. Let me know if you need anything.

Jennifer Groves said...

That is so cute! I so remember Paul when he was that little. What's crazy is that except for being a big kid now, he hasn't changed much at all. He still has the same cute little face. I can't wait to see you new little guy.

Jessica said...

Wow, he really looked like himself right away! Good luck this weekend!!

danberg said...

he is the cutest! Congrats, and I hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to see the new little Caleb!!!!

Leslie & Matt said...

You got moved up! YAY!! I can't wait to see your new addition, please let me know if I can do anything to help as you adjust with the new member of your family & Good Luck!!